Monday 20 September 2010

A couple of funnies...

Hello there fellow paper people.

I apologise, again, for leaving you in the wilderness for so long. Again... Things really must improve and thanks for all the emails letting me know!

So, in an attempt at placating your anger, here are a couple of funnies as I don't have long to post anything!

This is from Myleene Klass' Twitter feed. Yes, I have joined Twitter people, so look out for contact details shortly...

Anyway, the response to this picture made me laugh, as someone wittily responds to Myleene's post with the comment: "I know, a free Cliff Richard DVD."



Next up, the return of www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk, God love 'em. A simple spelling mistake submitted by someone who lives in 'Twyning':


Sorry about the size of these images, which basically means you can't see them, but I haven't developed the necessary web skills to make them bigger I'm afraid. I'm sure this will be rectified once my Twitter expertise grow. Probably.

Anyway, I'll be back soon, I promise. So please stop sending me abuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment